Property Management & Maintenance
Property management and maintenance services may seem like two sides of the same coin, whichever term you choose to call it by we are focused on upkeeping your property whether it be residential, commercial or industrial. We are purpose goal-driven to do the essentials for preserving and enhancing your property’s income and value. Like any property owner knows it’s one thing to build it and quite another thing to upkeep it. Time will show how truthful that is for any property will begin to deteriorate and will need to be kept so as to preserve its market value as well as make rental customers or homeowners reside in comfort.
This is where we come in to help maintain your financial investment for years to come and at the same time help you make money. We help your property maintain its interest and market value which if not will depreciate. We take care to do inspections on a monthly basis to catch any building-related issues that need immediate attention and so do repairs immediately rather than delaying and thus causing greater expense in the long run.
Property management or maintenance includes all of the tasks included in property operations, such as collecting rent, property marketing, accounting, and handling leases. While managing properties requires more than maintaining them, no property owner or manager wants to simply leave such a critical aspect of building management to chance.
So let’s take a moment to learn more about various aspects of building maintenance management, why it’s so important, and of course, how to handle it better and more efficiently.
How We Protect and Enhance Your Investment
Here’s some information that you will need to know how we will work to protect and prolong your valuable investment:
- Property maintenance is the strategy and tasks involved in keeping your rental properties in good condition. There are routine property maintenance tasks, such as ensuring fire detectors are in working order, pool services (if applicable), ensuring lighting is functional, and so on.
- There are also larger, less frequent maintenance projects such as roofing, parking lot or walkway paving, etc.
- Landscape checkup and irrigation systems servicing are essential to give curb appeal to prospective leases and tenants, first impressions are always lasting.
Reasons as to Why Property Maintenance is so Critical
- To avoid the unexpected maintenance issues that can arise if the upkeep is ignored.
- To avoid potential and more common hazards include injuries from falling building materials, fires, or poorly kept walkways.
- To avoid legal claims of negligence in court.
- To avoid dealing with skyrocketing insurance premiums.
- To avoid bad press and negative reviews.
Benefits of Having a Good Property Building Maintenance System
- Increased property value: A maintained property will hold value or increase in value. The lack of repairs will detract from the property’s market value and rental prices.
- Satisfied tenants: Poor maintenance of buildings, property, and appliances will generate dissatisfied tenants and may break the terms of your own lease.
- Reduced costs: An efficient property management program can help save money by minimizing risks, extending the life of appliances and equipment, satisfying tenants, and decreasing manual effort.
- Less work: Property managers have plenty of work to do. By having a building maintenance system in place, you can reduce the time you spend contacting tenants and owners, tracking work orders, manually entering data in other software, paying invoices, and dealing with emergencies.
It’s no secret that it is necessary to keep a property maintained to maximize its value. In turn, this can give your company a chance to maximize rental prices and even be more selective about tenants. When you satisfy tenants, you should also enjoy lower turnover and lower the risk of charges that you have broken your end of the lease agreement through negligence.
Your prudent investment in a good building maintenance program will help improve your profits, preserve your good reputation, save time, and reduce hassles. You have every reason to invest in property maintenance services.
Have a property management preventative maintenance checklist: As they say, an ounce of prevention is worth tons of cure. We have a checklist of routine maintenance, that we perform on a monthly, seasonal, or yearly basis, such as this Winter Checklist. A simple example could include having the HVAC system serviced twice a year or making sure the roof has been cleared of debris before it snows. Scheduled maintenance can prolong the useful life of valuable assets and minimize the chance of expensive, urgent repairs.
On-call maintenance services: Obviously, tenants will call in with problems that occur within their own units or common areas from time to time. As a property manager, our employees notice and maintain problems, such as ice on walkways, that need to address immediately.
Benefits of Trusted Property Maintenance Managers Include:
- Tenants can enjoy the convenience of self-serve maintenance requests and tracking. It is imperative that customers complaints be resolved quickly and professionally.
- You will benefit from the ease of having automatic property maintenance services handled by people you can trust.
- Property owners, investors, and landlords will be happy to know that approved vendors will be dispatched to maintain their property’s value and reputation.
How to Offer the Best Property Maintenance Services
We understand that property maintenance services serve two groups of people: maintenance and renovation services for investors and owners help maintain property value and reduce risks. Maintenance services for tenants help keep them satisfied and make it possible to maximize rents, reduce turnover, and hopefully, attract better renters. When the work is done efficiently everybody involved benefits.