What's New for 2016
We are excited to announce that beginning January 2016, our company as it continues to become a more eco-friendly one will communicate will all customers via email, our website and text messaging; if a customer does not have an email address then we will be left with no choice but to mail out communication materials. A detailed service order form will be left at all premises when we performed our services. However you will still receive an electronic invoice as backup so always check your email for it just in case for some unfortunate reason you don't see one in your mail box. To continue to reduce our carbon foot print as a General Contractor please note these changes.
- Any change in your contact information should be communicated to the company, so please make sure that all of your information is up-to-date with our office. Also, please allow up to 3 business days for information to be processed on our end.
- Online/ Website Bill Payment Options. You can now pay your bill online here http://www.thepetersgroupllc.com/payments. However we still receive payment via sending in your check in the mail, calling with your credit card (5% processing fee).
- All important information can now be found in Blogs on our homepage.
- All sprinkler or irrigation systems installations will be designed and installed for maximum water comsumption.
- A rain sensor will be attached to all systems to shut down operation when it rains.
- In addition green programing of all controllers will now be done to reduce customers water bills.
- Materials used in all projects will be checked against eco-friendly criterias and standards.
- Landscape and Outdoor Lighting.
- Invisible Pet Fence.
- Property French Drain.
- Lawn Care & Maintenance.
- Pool Installation and Maintenance.
- Basement, Kitchen and Sun Room Remodeling.
- Property Management and Restoration.
- Water Features and Ponds.
- Deck building, Concrete Work, Patios and Walkways.
- Snow Removal and Salting.
Our Calendar of Events will be updated with important events concerning all customers like spring startup, backflow preventer testing proceedures and other events of interest so please check it regulary. Also we will email all customers of when their zipcodes will be scheduled for spring startup as that is the method by which all areas will be serviced.
Also anyone a customer refer to us and they sign a contract to have any of our services we will give a discount on future services. So whether your desire is for indoor or outdoor services allow us the opportunity to redefine your space with Style, Quality and Professional Touch.